Every morning you wake up tired, thinking how much you need a coffee. So you drive to your nearest Starbucks and order that go to drink. Each day you spend close to $6 and think “that’s not too bad”. So how much does that coffee cost you?
So if that coffee costs $6 a day, that adds up to $42 a week, $168 a month, and $2016 a year!
Heres a list of things you could buy with that $2016 instead of spending it at Starbucks or your other go to coffee shop:
*Disclosure to our valued readers: Some of the links below are affiliate links, this means at no cost to you, I could earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR Camera
- Fendi Women’s Leather Handbag
- Jimmy Choo Women’s Shoes
- Samsung 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart QLED TV
- A months rent
- Down payment on a new car
- Serta King Icomfort Hybrid Mattress
- Apple iPhone X
- New clothes
- Thailand and China Tour
- Kenmore French Door Bottom Freezer Refrigerator in Stainless Steel
- Used Motorcycle
- Kids college fund
- DJI Mavic Pro AND DJI Phantom 4 Quadcopter Drone
- Samsung Electric Double Range
- Invest in stocks
- Buy nice seats to a sporting event or concert
- A few months worth of groceries
- Xbox One X 1TB Console AND PlayStation 4 Pro 1TB Console
See how quickly that daily coffee adds up? Why not put that money towards something you’ve been wanting or put it into savings? Invest in a coffee maker for home and you can do just that.
Here’s some popular coffee makers you can use at home to save that $6 a day.
The average coffee cost at home comes out to: 25 cents per cup. This is $1.50 a week, $6 a month, and $72 each month. See the difference in brewing your own VS. going to Starbucks each day. Just imagine how much extra money you would have each year by setting your coffee on delay brew each evening. Plus, you can experiment at home and come up with your own concoctions.
If you have more than one cup of coffee each day, just multiply the cups you have by the numbers above. WOW.
Looking to save more money? Check out Quick Ways to Earn Extra Cash