Check out these 5 ways to lower your phone bill!
Tired of paying $100’s of dollars each month on your phone? We all are. These days everywhere you look someone is on their phone. Just take a look around your doctors office, it’s rare to see people reading a book or magazine, most people are staring down their phone.
- Make sure you aren’t paying for unnecessary extras. Look on your phone bill, sometimes your phone company will charge you for crazy extras, such as; GPS, insurance (you didn’t request).
- Compare your carrier with others. Who’s cheaper? ATT, Verizon, Sprint, etc. Why pay more for the same service you can get cheaper with someone else.
- Employee discounts. Sometimes employers offer discounts to employees who sign a contract with a specific carrier. A lot of state, and federal employees can get this discount depending on the carrier.
- Don’t get the most expensive phone on the market. I get it, we all want the newest coolest phone available. However, you can save on your monthly bill (if you finance the phone through your carrier). Getting the previous model of your phone can save you some cash.
- Get rid of unnecessary extras. If you don’t text very often, get rid of unlimited texting. Don’t use your data often? Then stop paying for unlimited data. You should only have to pay for what you use, not for unlimited everything.
Do you have any tips to add to this list? If so, we would love to hear from you!