5 Simple Ways to Earn Extra Cash
Looking to make some extra cash in a hurry? Here’s a few ideas to get that cash flow started.
1. A yard/garage sale: This is one of the oldest ideas in the books. Your mother, grandmother, and everyone else mother has probably had a garage sale at some point in their lives. Also, this idea gives you a few extra bucks, and clears out the clutter.. win win. (Have some smaller items to sell, and don’t wanna bother with a garage sale? Try Ebay)
2. Craigslist: Just have a few things to sell? Try posting it on Craigslist. You pick your price, take a few photos, and post it. Consequently, when it comes to Craigslist, use some common sense and take precaution. Don’t give out your address, meet in a public place, and never go alone. (Also, you can use apps like Let it Go, and Offer Up)
3. Etsy: Turn that hobby into some cash. Is their something your good at, and passionate about? Get those creative ideas going and put some money in your pocket. (In addition to hand made items, you can also sell antiques/vintage items on Etsy)
4. Donate Plasma: Check your area for plasma donation centers. Depending on the agency and your area, you could make $25+ for each donation!
5. Textbooks: Have some old textbooks collecting dust? Check out Chegg, and turn that clutter into cash. Chegg pays for the shipping on that 50lb textbook you never read.