Looking to travel soon? Check out these Top Travel apps to make your upcoming trip easier.
Don’t make traveling harder than it has to be. We could all use some help saving money, time and effort when it comes to traveling. Check out these unconventional travel apps for 2018.
*Disclosure to our valued readers: Some of the links below are affiliate links, this means at no cost to you, I could earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
- Hopper: Looking to fly in the near future? Why not get the best price for your trip sent right to your phone? Hopper sends notifications when your desired flight prices increases or decreases! Save money on airfare and enjoy your trip.
- Uber: If you haven’t heard of Uber you must be living under a rock. Request an Uber for your next night out on the town, or even a ride to work. Uber is also a great option for those that plan on drinking, it’s better for everyone to request an Uber.
- Airbnb: Skip the hotel, and book a whole house on your next trip! Or, if you’re looking to earn some extra cash, rent out your place.
- Orbitz: If you’re looking for a site to compare hotels, flights, and rentals all in the same place this is the site for you! Sometimes booking a combination of the 3 gives you a discount.
- Groupon: This isn’t necessarily a travel app, but its a good way to save money on your next adventure or spa day! Plus, you can use this on your next vacation or in your residing city. Groupon also has great deals on dining in most major cities.
Some other popular apps to consider for your upcoming travel needs include; Travelocity, Hotels.com, Kayak, and Lyft.
What apps do you use when you travel? We’d love to hear!